BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Keep on Going!



Don't give up so easy!
I am a third year college student, taking up Bachelor of Elementary Education. As a student, the ultimate goal is to graduate on time but that goal is impossible now, taking into account my failing grades in Physics as well as in Music. They make me SICK! Lately, I was miserable. I can't make up my mind on what's the best thing to do. I almost drop my subject and what really hurt my feelings was the words of our dean. I know, how hard it is for my parents to send me in college and yet the result have gone to this. I am ashame for myself. If i could only turn back the time, maybe I can exert more effort not to fall in this kind of situation. Maybe, I could see the world wide open not worrying for tears to shed.
In this kind of situation, I am about to give up, Until I was reminded by those quotations hang in the wall of the CyberEd room in Educ.. It is about the "LOSER" and the "WINNER". Truly, a winner never quits and i don't want to become loser of my own. Yes, in some instances, to surrender doesn't mean you are weak but in my case I know I can still go on. I can do more! This will be a lesson for me that next time I must to do better. Some have a bigger problem and yet they're still looking for the solutions. It is not yet the end. Yes, Life is not easy but what matters most is how we handle  and look to this trials of life. I may not able to reach my goal on time but I should not refrain ii dreaming and believing that time will fall also into my hands. If ever I fail this time, I will ask God to give me more strength to face the reality and stand up once again and will say that, "habang may buhay may pag-asa!" 

0 comments: